- Good news for nice guys- The notion that girls go for bad boys is a myth. Over two thirds of the ladies say they are looking for a nice guy.
- Which could explain why Predictability is so exciting. Singles are twice as likely to fall in love with someone who is a planner, stable, and fairly predictable. Risk takers need not apply.
- If you're a workaholic, you'd better get used to being alone even if you're raking in the big bucks. Money's not as important as you might think. Nine out of ten singles are ready to fall for a moderate success with a balanced life instead of you "I'll be a few hours late tonight" types.
- And don't be afraid to speak up- Talkative singles are nearly twice as likely to find love as strong silent types.
- Finally, playing "hard-to-get" is a great way to see your sweetie start dating someone else- Two thirds of singles say they are more likely to fall for someone they know is interested than they are for someone they have to chase.
Your fellow singles are more than twice as likely to fall for your wit than your intellect. This according to a survey by "Match .com". The researchers wanted to find out what makes our hearts go pitter-patter when we meet a potential soulmate. Guess what- A lot of what you believe about romance might be leaving you home alone on Saturday night. Here's what they found: