- Take inventory. Take a good, long look at your love life. Are you tired of being alone or in an on-again, off-again romance? Think of ways to fix problems and get rid of what's not working.
- Love Thyself. It's a clichÃ©, but attractive people feel good about themselves. Do something to make yourself feel good a new haircut, a new outfit, anything to make you feel good about you.
- Dare Not to Compare. It's hard not to feel jealous around a friend who's newly in love, or a couple who seem ridiculously happy. But try not to dwell on the grass-being-greener for others. Focus on the things you appreciate in your own life.
- Be a Kinder, Gentler You. It's the little things that matter. Treat your partner with as much respect as you do your friends and co-workers. Stop the sarcastic remarks! Instead, commit random acts of kindness to make your spouse feel loved and appreciated.
- Kiss More. If you act more loving, you'll feel more loving. And too much affection never hurt anyone.
2004 is underway, and if you're like most people, you've resolved to make this a better year than last. So why not give your love life an overhaul while you're at it? Here are five romance resolutions, courtesy of Netscape .com: