Do you buy them birthday presents or send other people greeting cards from them? If so, you're not alone. Check out these facts, compliments of the American Animal Hospital Association.
- 52% of pet owners are better at remembering the names of neighbor's pets than human neighbors.
- 63% say "I love you" at least once a day to their pet.
- 83% refer to themselves as their pet's mom or dad.
- 59% of pet owners celebrate their pet's birthday.
- 78% talk to their pet in a different voice.
- 90% would not consider dating someone who didn't like their pet.
- And finally, 46% of pet owners have sent a greeting card "from the cat or dog"